The Thursday night training sessions are geared more towards the intermediate to advanced quarterbacks looking for more “One-to-one” training. Furthermore, you will be part of a small group of quarterbacks, as we like to keep a 1:8 coaching ratio.
During the Thursday night sessions, players will be working on Quarterback fundamentals such as; footwork quickness, mobility movement, RPO mechanics, quick throwing release, accuracy throwing, QBiQ and leadership skills.
How Many Spots Left for Thursday Training? (1 SPOT)
We currently have 7 players training on Thursday evening, leaving 1 spot available.
Where’s the Thursday Training Sessions?
- Thursday Footwork & Throwing Sessions (12-18 yrs)- Uplift Performance Centre 2288 St Joseph Blvd (Second Floor – Gridiron Academy ) –
- Players are asked to enter by the side door near the fence in the back of the building.
What is Your Experience Level?
- Beginner (First Time Playing QB)
- Intermediate (Between a beginner and semi advance)
- Advanced (Played High School, NCAFA, or Provincial Football)
Below, you will find our Thursday night training schedule is for our “Intermediate & Advanced” quarterbacks.
What is the Age Limit?
- Recommended Age Groups: 12-18 yrs old.
- Recommended Experience Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Intensity Level from a scale of (1 to 10): Intensity Level 7 to 8
Development Program (Physical Attributes)
- QB Fundamentals (QB Mechanics, Teaching Sessions, Stance, Handoff Series, etc.)
- Footwork and Mobility Training: (Footwork Quickness, Pocket Movement, etc.)
- Throwing Sessions: (Work on Arm Strength, Accuracy, Throwing Technique, etc.…)