If you’re interested in quarterback training this winter, we have 3 different types of training schedules, and each session is geared towards certain age groups and experience levels.
What are the Age Groups?
- 8-11 years old (Tyke & Mosquito)
- 12-15 years old (Pee-wee & Bantam)
- 16 to 18 (Varsity Players)
What Experience are You?
- Beginner (First time Playing QB)
- Intermediate (Between a beginner and advance)
- Advanced (Played High School, NCAFA, or Provincial)
*Note: Please find on the right hand side, our upcoming weekend training schedule for the 2023 season, Also, please note the two Sunday training dates for (January 22nd and February 19th) as both session are at 8am in the morning at the Hornets Nest Dome)
Saturday Dome Sessions:
- Recommended Age Groups: 8-18 yrs.
- Recommended Experience Level: Beginners to Intermediate
- Intensity Level from a scale from (1 to 10): Intensity Level 4 to 5
Location: Louis Riel Dome – 1659 Bearbrook Road, Gloucester, ON
Development Program (Physical Attributes)
- QB Fundamentals (QB Mechanics, Teaching Sessions, Stance, Handoff Series, etc.)
- Footwork and Mobility Training: (Footwork Quickness, Pocket Movement, etc.)
- Throwing Sessions: (Work on Arm Strength, Accuracy, Throwing Technique, etc.…)
Saturday sessions will be broken into two groups, younger (8-11 yrs) and older age groups (12-18 yrs) with their assigned QB coaches.