The 2016 Summer Mornings Beginners QB camps are geared towards “new” Quarterbacks who have less than 1-year experience learning the position.
The 2016 Summer Mornings Beginners QB camps are geared towards QB’s who are getting ready for their season and these morning sessions will be an introduction to the QB position. Players need to train, develop and improve each week if they intend to compete for a starting position in the fall with their respective teams. Five reasons to join the 2016 Summer Mornings Beginners QB Camp before your season !Learn the basic Fundamentals: Stance, Hand-offs, Throwing, Certified QB Coach on Site and 100% Quarterback Focused!
One of the biggest tasks at the Mites, Tykes and Mosquito levels is to give a simple handoff. If theQuarterback can`t take the center exchange and execute a simple handoff, then your team will be in for a long season. The Summer Morning QB Camp is for beginners or players looking to learn the QB position. In fact, if you`re a player or parent looking for something more advance, please visit our membership option page.
What will we work on during the summer morning beginners QB camps?
- Proper QB warm-ups
- QB stance
- QB footwork drills
- How to give a proper handoff
- How to throw a football
- Throwing sessions (Open Throws)
Where: Capital QB`s Training Center at Richcraft Sensplex 813 Shefford Road (2ND Floor)
How many QB per Group: We are only accepting 4 players per group per weekly camp, to give more 1 on 1 coaching.
QB age group: (8-12 years old)
When and how long: There will be 5 camp dates and they will be 1-week sessions.
- Camp #1: July 4th to 8th – 10:00am to 11:00am (4 spots remaining)
- Camp #2: July 11th to 15th – 10:00am to 11:00am (4 spots remaining)
- Camp #3: July 18th to 21st – 10:00am to 11:00am (4 spots remaining)
- Camp #4: July 25th to 29th – 10:00am to 11:00am (4 spots remaining)
- Camp #5: August 8th to 12th – 10:00am to 11:00am (4 spots remaining)
Cost: $99.99 per 1-week session.
- Coach Ron Raymond – Capital QB’s (Founder/Instructor)
- Darcy Lavoie – QB Acadia University
- Aaron Colbon – QB Ottawa University
OPTION #1: PAY BY CREDIT CARD, schedule here
OPTION #2: PAY BY PAYPAL – please fill form below.