(English) We are now accepting registrations for the Capital QB’s 2014 winter session. During our third winter season, our quarterbacks will hone their technique in order to improve their performance on the field.
(French) La planification est la clé du succès! Nous acceptons dès maintenant les inscriptions pour la session hivernale 2014 de Capital QB’s. Lors de notre 3e saison hivernale, nos quart arrières perfectionneront leur technique afin d’améliorer leurs résultats sur le terrain.
Capital QB’s was founded by Bilingual Football Coach Ron Raymond in 2011 and is the Head Coach of the Midget Orleans Bengals. Coach Raymond is a trained Quarterback coach and has served with FBU Team Canada during the 2011 Eastbay Youth All American Bowl in San Antonio, Texas.
- Coach Ron Raymond (Founder)
- Alex Gauthier (Cumberland Panthers & Orleans Bengals)
- Quarterback Aaron Colbon (Ottawa Gee Gee’s)
Cost: The cost will be $20 per session for a total of $200 for 10 sessions (10 hours of Quarterback Lessons). Each session is 1 hour in length and the courses will be given at La Cite Collegial starting January 11th 2014.
La Cité Collegial (College Gym) at 801, Aviation Parkway. (2 minutes from Montfort Hospital off Montreal Road)
Dates & Times:
Quarterback lessons will take place on the following dates.
Tykes & Mosquito: 9:00am to 10:00am – – – Pee Wee to Midget: 10:00am to 11:00am
- January: 11th, 18th, 25th
- February: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
- March: 1st, 8th, 15th
*Note: Players who are looking for 1 on 1 session during the winter can inquire with Coach Raymond for available times. If you’re serious about 1 on 1 session, the sooner you can let us know, the sooner we can book the gym for those session times.
Course #: AIR STRIKE 5
Group: Tyke & Mosquito: (8 to 11 years old)
*Note: As a Quarterback coach, I can tell you from experience, the growth and confidence you will see with our Tyke and Mosquito group from week to week is rewarding.
- Session #1: Stance, Handoff and Footwork Session
- Session #2: 3-Step Drop & Footwork
- Session #3: 5-Step Drop & Footwork
- Session #4: Introduction to Throwing
- Session #5: Introduction to the Toss Sweep Handoff
- Session #6: Bird Dog Footwork Drill
- Session #7: Bird Dog Footwork Drill
- Session #8: Bird Dog Footwork Drill
- Session #9: Bird Dog Footwork Drill
- Session #10: Game Simulation
Course # AIR STRIKE-6
Group: Pee-Wee & Mosquito: (12-19 years olds)
*Note: This season, the older group will be split between “beginners” and “advanced” players. We’ve found in the past, some Quarterback in this age group are more advanced than others and they will do more advanced drills.
- Session #1: Stance, Mesh and Footwork/Throwing Drills
- Session #2: 1-Step Drop & Footwork/Throwing Drills
- Session #3: 3-Step & 5-Step Drop & Footwork/Throwing Drills
- Session #4: Introduction to Throwing & Footwork/Throwing Drills
- Session #5: Introduction to the Toss Sweep Handoff & Footwork/Throwing Drills
- Session #6: Introduction to Throwing on the Move (Rollout) & Footwork/Throwing Drills
- Session #7: Introduction to the Zone Read & Footwork/Throwing Drills
- Session #8: Bird Dog Footwork Drill & Air Raid Passing Concept
- Session #9: Bird Dog Footwork Drill & Air Raid Passing Concept
- Session #10: Bird Dog Footwork Drill & Air Raid Passing Concept